Online Return Policy
Satisfaction is our Mission
I’m Counting Sheep’s priority is you, our customer! I’m Counting Sheep works hard to deliver quality products right on trend – at outlet prices everyday price.
When you purchase an item online if you’re not satisfied that –
(a) The offer you received was the same as we described it to you;
(b) Your expectations weren’t met;
– then we will make it our priority to address your issues.
Satisfaction is our goal
1. Our Valued Customers may be entitled to receive a refund or credit voucher for a future purchase, if they:
(a) Are not satisfied with the quality of the goods and services received pursuant to their purchase.
(b) Are not satisfied that the goods conformed to the advertised description.
2. A request for a Refund must be submitted within 7 days of receipt of goods. Goods must be able to be returned in an unused condition(including unwashed) and in all original packaging, fit for re-sale.
3. Unless the product is faulty: bedding, quilts, mattress protectors, underlays and pillows cannot be exchanged or returned due to health and hygiene requirements.
4. Change-of-mind Customers may receive an exchange or refund so long as the goods are returned in original re-saleable condition and that the person returning the goods pays all freight costs relating to the return.
5. Please note that customers are responsible for all shipping and handling on any change of mind returns.Refunds for customer payments WILL NOT INCLUDE any original shipping costs.
Further Policy conditions
1. The above policy is applicable to Online purchases and is not intended to override or limit your statutory rights in any way. Any item agreed to be returned must be un-opened in original packaging.
2. The I’m Counting Sheep Online Returns Policy does not exclude or replace your rights given under the Australian Consumer Law and regulations.
3. Upon receipt of your return, we will process a credit note, refund, or exchange, depending on what is agreed. Returns by mail may take 14-18 days to process and notification and all correspondence will be by email.
4. We reserve the right to verify the validity and veracity of some or all of the Refund particulars at any time, including (but not limited to) consulting with the relevant original supplier.This may include asking you for additional information or documentation.
5. Where we conclude that a complaint is invalid or that given particulars are misleading, incorrect, and/or deceptive, we reserve the right to refuse a refund (in our sole discretion).
6. Where we have previously provided a refund pursuant to these terms and conditions, we reserve the right to refuse a further request for a Refund made (in our sole discretion).
7. Any refund provided is in no way an admission of guilt or liability by or on our behalf or the admission of any other fact in connection with any act or omission that led to the request for a refund being submitted.
8.The I’m Counting Sheep Online Satisfaction Guarantee Policy may be amended or cancelled (at sole discretion).